size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
12-28-2022, 07:51 PM

Disappointing her mother was the one thing on earth that she had never wanted to do. And this was a deeper kind of infliction than just doing something wrong. Before Manea even responded, Fia could feel that bit of tension building in her mother, and it almost made her feel like she shouldn't have asked at all. The emotions were really unlike anything she had experienced before because Fia often took and asked for what she wanted. This was not the case right now.

"I feel like I've always been kind of mature..." It wasn't a valid argument, she knew that. It was probably the only time she had ever really avoided looking at her mother. Not necessarily out of anger or anxiousness, but just running through a thought process, maybe showing that she was trying to find the right reasons to get her own den just like her siblings. "Never mind." Her voice was gentle, not mad or resenting what her mother wanted. She supposed her life wouldn't be much different depending on living here for the next year, or in a den near her brother and sister.

She paused for just another few seconds, again showing her mother she had been holding something back without really noticing. She hadn't brought it up with her before, and it wasn't something that pestered her on a daily basis. Maybe didn't really bother her at all these days. "Do you think Dad's going to leave the den again?" A bit of a conflicted gaze looked up at her mother, strong, a little unbothered. But it was evident that she had noticed when this was going on. How could she not? It was very clear that Alastor put his family above everything, especially for his kids. But that shift in her parent's relationship had affected her in some way.

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.