Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-28-2022, 09:02 PM

The Warlord took a deep breath, bracing himself for the appearance of his son. He wasn’t sure what to expect of Kotori, but Azure had already surprised him. The compassion his his brisk son had almost been his undoing, and he found himself weary on how Kotori might approach him.

When his son appeared, it was to stop before him. Sincerity in his voice, a surprising amount for a single word. “It’s good to see you, too” He said, inspecting Kotori for signs of wear. “I’m… getting by. I’m heading back to the Armada, and taking back the Warlord position. The pack has a lot to do” his mouth twisted in a grimace. “The loss to the pirates told us how lax our wolves have gotten” both seemed careful not to mention Zee. “With that in mind, I was wondering if you would spare me Mortis to start up some training courses” Ko was likely familiar with the Warlord, moving about wolves to where they were needed. He had sent Ko himself to Ashen at one point.

"Speech"