size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-30-2022, 12:20 AM

Dad was going to take back leadership of the Armada?  Kotori had imagined his father would end up taking more time to get past the pain he would be feeling over losing mom.  Last time it had been obvious how much it had pained him.  Surprised as he was Kotori expected it would be good for him to have something to focus on.  Training a bunch of lazy wolves made sense for a handy goal.

At the mention of losing to the pirates Kotori’s brows rose up, wondering if he should be disgusted at how much wolves had slouched off at the Armada or impressed by the pirates being better than he had expected.  Maybe somewhere in the middle?  The horned male grinned at his father, “next time they come knocking tell them to come to my doorstep instead.  I’d be happy to rip into a few myself.”  

This was one of those moments Kotori enjoyed having his own pack.  Making decisions on who stayed or left and what was offered to other packs was Kotori’s decision.  Kotori would probably get past enjoying this notion and find it common farther down the line but this was his first time to have anyone ask something of this pack.  Ignore Mort had come from the Armada to begin with.  “Hmmm, I don’t know,” Kotori mused this over thoughtfully.  “You know you are asking for my master fighters.”  What fun did he want to have with dad on this?  

“I tell you what,” Kotori grinned as he came to a decision.  “I won’t make you go hunting down bees.” Sirius could wonder if his son had actually considered that!  “How long would you want Mort for?  We can spar and if you win, then you can ask Mort if he’ll go back with you for a time period we agree on.”  This was for Kotori’s fun but it would also be good for his dad.  When Kotori was upset fighting was a great way to vent.  If the cost of calming was just a bit of blood, well, he had plenty of it.  

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]