Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-30-2022, 12:39 AM

“I know you would” Sirius agreed with a wry smile. The strength of the Armada had spread out a little lately. With Kotori, Mortis, and Briar leaving the pack to find their own places. There were others in the pack that had their strengths, but many still that needed further training to hit their best. Which is why he had come here in the first place.

At Kotori’s words, the Warlord frowned at him. “I gave you my son to support your pack, as I gave you to Ashen to support Venom. Family and allies find what works the best for everyone” He said dryly. Perhaps a little sharper, too, then he would have been without griefing clouding over him.

The comment on bees did bring out another wry grin from the Warlord, and he shook his head. He might have laughed, if he could touch the old joy that had been inside of him. “Ah yes… bees.” He said. When Kotori offered a fight the Warlord stretched his neck muscles. “A fight sounds like a good idea. Very well, let's see what you’ve learned. Then, I will take Mortis for a season.” He said.

He gave Kotori a chance to accept, and then he lunged forward. His companions already fanning out behind him as the Warlord aimed to smash his right shoulder against Kotori’s right shoulder.

Round 1/2

"Speech"