Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-18-2013, 01:24 PM

He would wait for his king to respond, and when he did the man was surprised. He came off rather angry about Themisto wanting to go, why he wasn't sure, but he merely listened as opposed to causing a scene. If his king wanted him to stay he would lie and say that he would, but his loyalty to his family would never cease. After all he was going to help get Gideon back, but now that he had been released he wondered if Chrysanthe would even want him to help anymore. He assumed so, since numbers would count in this war. "I didn't know Gideon was back." He would say, not trying to stroke the flame within his red king more. "If you will still allow me to go, you have my word that I will bring them back." He hoped that Glaciem would not attempt to claim any of them, because if they lost then his word would be broken. He would not speak again, for he felt no reason to reassure Maverick of his loyalty. He would always stay loyal to Seracia, and if the red king questioned that then that was his problem.

Speech,

OOC: shit post