size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
12-30-2022, 02:20 PM

The cool sea breeze rippled through the fur of the father and son while Artorias followed Thorn down to the shining gold sands of the Shimmering Shore. Thorn had challenged him to a race, and ever impressed by his child's indomitable spirit, he gladly accepted the contest. He knew that in an all-out test of speed and endurance there was no way an adult wolf could lose to a young puppy, but he was willing to entertain his eldest son's bold dare. Besides, a little bit of fun and exercise sounded like a great way to spend time with his progeny. Following Thorn down to where the pup had determined their starting line would be, he watched with amused eyes while Thorn drew a line in the sand for them to position themselves at, then stated the goal and stakes for their race. Artorias raised a brow and laughed, highly entertained by Thorn's bravado.

"Oh is that so?" he jested back with a playful grin turned towards his son. "Very well, I accept your challenge! But if I win, then you have to run a lap around the castle announcing that I am the fastest wolf that ever lived to everyone you pass." Art snickered and stepped up to the starting line, positioning his paws just behind it and tensing his body at the ready. He gave Thorn another playful look, waiting for the pup to take his place and announce the start of the race. Would Thorn choose to back down now or would he rise to meet his sire's challenge?

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Eira" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.