size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-30-2022, 08:47 PM

He set about cleaning the window and dusting away the cobwebs while Elowen set about cleaning up the pelts that were on the floor. As he brushed away cobwebs, he couldn't help but reminisce about the old days. The days when he was young and his Ancoran family were at the height of their prime. When Avalon was younger and well...alive. He owed her a great deal. She had been like a mother to him when his own mother had abandoned him. She had taught him a lot and guided him through things when he felt like his world had grown dark and hazy. She had been there through his good days and his bad days, and through it all, she had always been there for him with a gentle, guiding hand. And now he was trying to do the same for Claire.

It wasn't until he heard the pup's voice that he was pulled from nostalgic thoughts, almost missing her question as he turned to look at her. “How come you don’t live at the castle anymore? You still smell of our pack. Don’t you like being around others?” He regarded her for a moment as he absentmindedly wiped off some more cobwebs before dusting off his paws and tail. "I...used to live here, many many years ago before your father was even born. Before the Hallows, in a pack called Talis. We used to roam and live in these halls, and these rooms were our own back then." He gaze fondly around the room, walking towards another window and using his tail to dust it off. "I admit, even back then, while I loved the family that took me in when I was your age, I was never much one for socializing...or really being around others. I preferred my own company, or of those that I really trusted." Was that too much for a pup to understand? He wasn't sure. It sounded simple enough to him. "Some like being in the company of others all the time and large gatherings...others, like myself, not as much. Nothing wrong with it. I've always been a loner by nature, though I hate being a rogue. It's just who I am. Who I've always been."

Was that enough to satiate her curiosity? He hadn't even realized how much he was talking to her. Pups were never really his thing, but perhaps with age, there was an internal longing in his sub-conscience. "Perhaps after we get it nice and clean, I may consider moving back in." He mused.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!