size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-30-2022, 08:58 PM

To his relief, The Aegis didn't judge his feelings towards Claire. Especially regarding the age gap. It was something that had bugged Greed. Mostly because he didn't want others to potentially judge them for it, and no way in hell would he put Claire through a situation like that. He supposed if it had come down to it, if there had been a problem with their ages, they would either leave (if the two felt strongly enough to do so), or he'd live out his days at her side as her friend. Whatever the case would've been, he would be content. As long as she was happy was all he cared about, really. But there were a couple of other pressing matters on his mind. "Thank you...though I do have a couple of other things...erm..." He cleared his throat as he felt heat rush to his face. But per Hallows law, he had to ask. " I...wanted to ask if...well...should the occasion arise...should we decide to take the next step and...and try for a litter...do we have your permission to do so...?" He felt embarrassed even asking that. But rules were rules, and he wasn't in the market to risk their positions in the Hallows.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!