size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-30-2022, 09:58 PM

Thankfully, the pup heeds his words as he watches her stop to listen. She slowed her approach, moving quieter than she did initially. He glanced between her and where the rabbits were moving about, and occasionally, he could spot a beady black eye or an ear through the foliage. They blended in pretty well, but he was also plenty experienced in hunting them. His attention returned to the young pup as she finished her approach and whispered. Good, he could appreciate a kid who listened well! "If I was going to do that I woulda done it already, kid!" He retorted, but then he immediately felt bad. Of course, she was...new to life, in a sense. He had to learn all over again that kids needed...well...he needed to speak to them differently than he would an adult, he supposed. "Sorry. I'm not used to being around kids." He murmured an apology to her. But now the pack was full of them, so he'd have to get used to them sooner rather than later. "How's your hunting, kid? Learn anything yet? Wanna help me?"

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!