ardent

Welcome To The Murder Party

Pack meeting/recruitment

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
12-31-2022, 12:49 AM

She didn't have to wait long before they started filing in. The first was surprisingly, a stranger she had never met before. But his fur was red, and she knew of one other red wolf that she had seen a number of times. Her head cocked to the side as he introduced himself and asked if there was room in the pack for him. Huh, her first recruit that she didn't know? Great! Maybe he'd fit right in! Or maybe not, only time would tell. "Hi, Vulcan! You look sorta familiar. Is your dad red, too? You're welcome to hang around if you want, Medusa will fill everyone in about the pack and you can decide if you wanna stick around!" She winked at him, a grin on her face before her attention was drawn to Recluse's little skunk boy. Honestly, she was surprised that he had even shown up instead of running off with the others. But hey, he was here, and she grinned at him too. "Welcome to the party!" She said simply. She didn't trust him. Next to Recluse, he was her least favorite of Habari. He had been consistently mean to her throughout her time there, so she didn't care one way or another what happened to him. After that, Misery's brother showed up. She didn't know his name, but she knew he was also one of Recluse's brats. Oh well, sucked to be him. Poor thing had inherited his mother's paleness and was susceptible to burning alive in the sun. Good. It's all they deserved. Harsh thought? Maybe. But Recluse had brought hellfire to their world for her actions in keeping her enslaved in Habari for as long as she did.

Nuru came next, and Medusa was all too happy to see her! "Nuru! Of course, there's room for you!" There would always be room for her friends! Especially pretty ones that complimented her. Not that she was vain or anything, she was far from it. But Nuru was the first wolf to have ever called her a cutie, and it had boosted Medusa's confidence considerably! Widow showed up next with her child. And Medusa nodded to the woman as she settled in at the front. Honestly, had she and Widow not somewhat had a sort of...what? Connection? Heart to heart? The fact that Medusa had rescued her and her kid before this...she probably would've just lumped her in with the other Habari wolves she didn't like. And while she was still iffy on the leopard-spotted Klein, she would give her the benefit of the doubt...for now. But she was definitely keeping her eye on her. On all of the captives, really. But so far, Widow didn't seem so bad. Plus, her kid was a cutie and a playmate for her own kids! After Widow, Acacius had indeed followed her from the battlefield. Cool! Her skeleton pumpkin friend was here! She grinned and wagged her tail at the sight of him as he sat down. And she absentmindedly fiddled with the nose piercing that he had done for her. Shortly after him was someone unfamiliar, but the coloring and scent told her it must be a relative of Acacius and Havoc! Huh, interesting! He wasn't marked in the way she, Havoc, and Acacius were, but he was still pretty to look at and she thought his eyes were pretty! "Medusa welcomes you, stranger, with pretty eyes!" She greeted the newcomer before finally sitting up to look a bit more..."business-like."

"Medusa welcomes those that have come to join Insomnia! Some of you are friends, and some are strangers. But strangers will be friends soon enough, hm?" She giggled. She had never talked to this many wolves at once before, but so far, not too bad! "Medusa won't keep you all for long...okay, well except for the ones from Habari. You guys are special guests for now." She flashed a grin at the few who were there before cackling at her own joke. "For those who came to join, you are free to do what you want, when you want. The land and everything in it is yours! This one we're in now is probably where we will mostly be, but the pits? Oh...Medusa loves the tar pits!" She practically grew up there after all! Not to mention she was so used to the smell of the tar pits that it didn't bother her as much as it would probably bother others, but they'd get used to it! Or maybe they wouldn't, but for now, the tar pits were part of their home. "Many neat things can be found, and...Insomnia's special guests will be staying there. After this uh, meeting, everyone from Habari must stay in the tar pits and can't leave there without Medusa's permission. If you do well, I dunno, I guess we can find out!" Throwing them in the tar was definitely at the top of her list! Oh, and feathering them!? Heck yeah! She'd keep that to herself for now though. The mysteries were fun! "Medusa wasn't expecting to win a pack, but since she did, then here's what ya need to know!"

(Please refer to the pack page and pretend she info dumped about the pack, rules, ranks, etc because I *really* don't want to write it all out LOL. Also please note, I am still adding & updating rules and the pack page in general, should have it done soon now that worked has calmed down!) For questions about ranks, rules, feel free to DM me or ask in the Insomnia chat!

She let all the info sink in (which honestly, wasn't a whole lot at the moment since again, she wasn't expecting to win, but it was enough for now. "Alright, so those who came to join, still wanna stay? I promise things'll be plenty fun! Cross my heart and hope to die!" She exclaimed, even going as far as making the motion of crossing her heart.

And then...her attention turned to Recluse's mate as he strode in, congratulating her on her win (which was suspicious coming from him), and then demanded that he take his pups and Recluse and blah blah blah. Medusa eyed him for a moment, then she cocked an eyebrow as she flashed her teeth. "Recluse can do what she wants, Medusa doesn't care. But Medusa doesn't trust you, or Recluse. Her words were empty and she never cared about Medusa unless it was to punish. Medusa thinks it's funny that you two are together, but none of your kids are yours. Recluse breeds with everyone but Eraithus." Her tone was matter-of-fact. She had been around Habari long enough to know. Not only that but the fact that none of those kids looked or smelled like this guy. Habari wolves thought she was dumb, but oh how observant she'd been. He wasn't fooling anyone, and neither was Recluse. Oh well, since he wanted to make a show of things, might as well air the dirty laundry Recluse had left behind, right? "Eraithus already chose to run and hide with others of Habari. But he is here now. Recluse hides. If Eraithus wants to go, he fights." Her gaze swept the group that was gathered, finding the few Habari wolves that were here. "Habari wolves must fight if they want to leave." Her gaze returned to Eraithus again. "A fight for every kid Eraithus thinks is his. If he loses, he must bring them here. If he wins, they are free to go. But Eraithus also needs to fight for himself. Unless Recluse plans on showing up to fight for her family."

She stood up and walked closer, her companions following alongside her, with her feral gaze trained on Eraithus as she walked through the group to a clearer spot in case he wanted to fight then and there. "Does Eraithus fight now, or later? Medusa has things to do." She said plainly, referring to the meeting as she prepared her defenses just in case he wanted to fight here and now.

Medusa vs Eraithus

Round: 0/?

OOC//I'd like to do a deadline of 1 week for the next round of the meeting (regardless of if they start fighting or not) so that the meeting and other chars, etc aren't kept in further limbo for longer than necessary! All fights don't have to be done within this timeline though, just trying to minimize potential limbo-ing lol

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: