size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
12-31-2022, 02:51 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn giggled and held a paw up to her chest for a moment. "Well thank you, I'm glad it looks nice even if the design still needs work. I'm joining a snow leopard and her reindeer herding, traveling band but of course that means a lot of cold weather." She was pretty sure she was up for the challenge, even now with the storm beating down on them. However, she was going to have to talk to Birna about hunkering down when these types of storms blew through. Let the band members who were more suited to this type of weather deal with the herds when it was blowing through.

The woman introduced herself as Lyra Saxe and with a direction determined they headed off, hopefully toward the wash. Jynn nodded. "Well, even if we don't end up at the Wash we should end up somewhere. I'm sure the winds out of the north so we must be heading roughly west to the Wash."