An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

VengeanceThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverExplorer
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - BisexualSnake Eyes1KDouble Master
12-31-2022, 03:43 PM

Dagrún was still getting used to the difference in seasons between Auster and Boreas. Up north was seeing the arrival of winter and now that she was living on the southern content her new home was seeing the arrival of summer. She stretched out next to the creek, spreading her toes before dipping her paws in the water. Nearby a mother duck was swimming past with her ducklings following behind right in a row. It was peaceful, almost a bit too peaceful but the viking woman didn't know what she wanted to do to spice things up. Perhaps it was for the best. The stress of moving, of getting familiar with her new home had taken more out of her than she expected.

Something went whizzing past her head and a loud chattering noise caught her attention. Dag looked up to see an angry squirrel in the tree above her. Its tail whipped wildly and she glared at it. Then there was chattering across the creek. Wait a minute. Perhaps it wasn't her the squirrel was having an issue with but instead its neighbor. As if the arguing was a spectacle more squirrels started scrambling out of their burrows to watch the screeching pair.