size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
12-31-2022, 03:52 PM
Okay well he had tried. What other wolves thought of him he used to care about. She obviously wasnt right in the head, but then again neither was he. Even standing there his muscles in his face ached. He imagined slowly taking a chunk of flesh deliciously savoring the blood he craved. Medusa was cute to think she was smart, her comment about his kids didnt hurt. "Families arent just made from blood. Recluse and I make love to whoever we want. Im the one who chose to love them not their sperm donor." he said. Matter of fact.

"If your busy then. I challenge you to this agreement two days from now on the battlefield. You can at least agree I too like entertaining fights. Im honorable unlike some you have my word. Stop me now if youd like though." he gave a shrug he didnt give away much. Eraithus didnt care if he won or lost but... in his head he begged medusa to make a move. He couldnt deny his attraction but he loved Recluse and until she said she didnt want him around hed continue to act as he always had. Follow his independance. Eraithus kept himself alert. She could not believe him so he dipped his head and slowly turned to leave the group of wolves. But he agreed and after all she could kill him if he didnt show up to the match.

/exit unless stopped to fight
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.