Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
12-31-2022, 06:07 PM
Tanelan
"Cuz we found ourselves in quiet a situation."
"You threw me straight into an inarticulation."

Before they had realized, their set up had been perfected. Tan and all his alters spent the day previous dodging others and especially beau around the subejct of their little project. Tan hummed adjusting a rock in the cruedly made picnic circle. It was obvioua it LOOKED like more than one wolf had added their creative flare. Probably their nerves, tan assumed that was why the quick switched had led them, mika, henry and Benson to make this moment special.

"Not like i know what his favorite food is huh." they chuckled. Tan saw a fish, a bird, and a rabbit clustered in the middle. At first they had been nervous when they asked beau 'meet me at the shimmering shore at sunset' they had also howled briefly as a reminder. After all Tan tended to hover around beau. Until Beau said he was tired of them... Tan and all them would stick around. Especially with how things were.

"Just dont say anything stupid Tan how hard could it be? Would Henry be better at charm I dont know." somehow they wished for a second they could summon. Then again it would be better if they all just were one wolf. Tan had accepted that it would never be the case. They all tried their best to live their lives more stabily then they had in the past. It was all thanks to him.

"Inarticulation, by Rio Romeo"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Inarticulation The Shimmering Shore 06:07 PM, 12-31-2022 06:12 AM, 09-25-2023