Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
10-18-2013, 06:56 AM (This post was last modified: 10-18-2013, 06:57 AM by Epiphron.)

The smile remained, a pleased addition to the girl's already quite lovely face; there was no threat to her or her family here. Her own blue eyes sought the youngster's, since the eyes did seem to be the window to her soul -- and what she saw seemed to please her.

"Don't worry, you will find something," she assured the worried newcomer. She seemed rather anxious at the possibility of not fitting in, but Epiphron was not alarmed. "There is no rush in finding your place. Not all wolves have to be grand warriors or hunters, or even medics. We have young children here, and always need mentors and helpers for them. It even helps to have messengers travel between us and our allies to send messages." She really didn't have decide now, and she was not pressed to get an answer from her -- she rolled her shoulders somewhat lazily, wanting the girl to realize she truly was no threat. "I also know you will have no trouble finding your place here. We have all kinds of characters here. My own children are around seven months of age. I'm sure they could use a younger woman like yourself to look up to."

And finally she gave her name. "It is a pleasure, Rohini." But she had no interest in keeping her meal to herself. Ah well; she could enjoy an afternoon snack "Then I will join you." Smile grew a bit, and she bowed her head slightly. Slowly she would recline to her belly, inviting the girl to join her and relax. There was no need for her to get more nervous. With little hesitation she would grasp the flesh between her jaws, tugging the animal's fur aside to get to the meat, which she began to chew at gently.

(Given the recent site update, it's fall now instead of winter so let's just assume that~ :D)