gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Melorama

01-01-2023, 03:43 AM
It was good to once again converse with another who believe in the Gods as she did. She cared deeply for her other cousins, truly she did, but knowing they did not hold the Gods in the same regard was straining at times. But that's what she was there for, to make sure they didn't forget or, as a horrifying thought, even forsake the Gods. Perhaps with Thyri here things would go more smoothly.

Iðunn hummed softly in response, hint of a smile on her lips. She took note of the use of "I" instead of "we". It was dangerous for a young girl to go travelling on her own, but they were a hardy family, and it appeared Thyri had been more than up for the challenge. That pleased Iðunn greatly. As for Thyri's query? She thought a moment, brows furrowing just slightly. "Just over two years now."

The latter part was a bit more difficult to answer, and she pursed her lips slightly, momentarily extended her fangs forward before relaxing them again. A new habit she had picked up since they grew in the previous Autumn. "I'm searching for Víðarr. We got... separated a few seasons ago." Not exactly the full truth, but she didn't feel like going into the details.
When Iðunn's speech is in italics it means she's speaking in Swedish