Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Critical Dodge!1KPride - PansexualOoh La LaSamhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
OverachieverUnderachiever
01-02-2023, 01:22 AM

Calico Jack loves to explore. There is no place too far or land too scary for the young pup to go and conquer. Is he supposed to be out of pack lands, traveling far away from his family on his own? Eh, probably not but he isn’t worried. Jolly Roger lazily circles overhead, the warm air creating nice thermals for him to glide on. Meanwhile, on the ground, Jack and Flying Dutchman cut a path across the strange land that is… unremarkable.

As far as Jack can see there are just strange hills, downed trees, and cracked earth. He has never heard of this place or earthquakes that often plague this land. So, to him, it is very boring. Full of hubris and confident in his safety, the young pirate continues to lazily walk through the land. Suddenly, on the horizon a speck of color appears and Jolly Roger caws out the approach of a stranger. Altering his path so that Cal can intercept the stranger, the small pirate hopes that they can shed some light on why this place is dull.

As he draws closer, the shape forms into a tall, towering horse and excitement has the pup picking up his pace. Paws gather speed as he rushes to meet this cool stranger and Jack lets out a bark of greeting as he draws near. Slowing when is close to the stallion, Cal says, “Whoa! You’re huge! Wait, can you understand me? Please tell me you talk!” The cat known as Flying Dutchman stands near them, his tail beginning to swish back and forth in agitation as he feels something that the pup has yet to pick up on. A hiss suddenly fills the air as he tries to get Calico Jack’s attention.

WC: 294
Total WC: 515 / 1500

"Calico Jack"