size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Pride - DemisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-02-2023, 01:36 AM

Avalon was...nice. He liked it here! He got to help tend to livestock with his uncle and got to experience a quiet life without much worry. He was settling in well enough, though he had yet to really meet any of his new packmates. The monochrome male walked a path that was familiar to him (probably the only familiar path so far) as he made his way to his uncle's den. However, he wouldn't get to make it there without some interference. As he walked at a leisurely pace, someone had suddenly planted themselves in his path and Finan tilted his head curiosly before the other male had spoken. Finan blinked as the words registered. "A-a fight?" Well...he wasn't very good at it, but...maybe it was a way that this pack did things? Was it some sort of initiation or something? A test? He looked behind him to see if maybe his uncle was nearby. Maybe he had put this other kid up to this, but...his uncle wasn't in sight. Neither was he the type to do this sort of thing. Like him, his uncle Cloud often kept to himself as well. An introvert, same as him.

He turned his attention back to the guy in front of him, noticing the crystalline teeth that poked from beneath his lips. "H-hey! You're teeth are almost like mine!" His tail wagged a bit as a knowing grin split his own lips, obsidian fangs flashing. "Alrigh' big man, I'll fight'che!" He shook out his thick fur and settled into a defensive stance. Since this other guy had come out to fight him, he'd let him take the first move. "Whenever yer ready, eh big guy?"

WC: 282

"Talk, 'Think.'