size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-02-2023, 07:32 PM

Kotori ignored the reproof of his dad on helping allies.  His next words had been the offer of the spar to decide if dad got to ask Mort to go for a season.  He obviously didn’t see his father much now and knew how hard mom’s death would be affecting him so Kotori would help dad in Ko’s special way of helping.  The horned wolf wasn’t much for the right words to give comfort or empathetic looks but he could let any withheld rage at life come to the surface on someone who could take care of themselves.

“One season, agreed.  Remember, you gotta win first.  Though when I beat you on the first fight I imagine we could do more until you win if you can.”  There was no doubting the challenge in tone or grin.  Might as well try to egg dad on to not hold anything back and besides that’s when it gets most fun.  Kotori still hadn't beat dad and was aiming to make sure his father's record was broken.  He'd get Mort but Ko wanted that win first.

Kotori set himself, prepared to lunge in but dad was coming first.  Kotori lunged to meet the charge, not bothering to avoid the shoulders clashing but instead leaning into it, contesting the strength of the shoulders shoving into each other, testing who would maintain their balance the best.  As they hit Kotori bit for his dad’s side, biting into whatever flesh he could reach when they connected.  He was forced to take a quick step back to maintain his balance after their hit so even if the bit connected it wouldn’t be as strong as attempted.  

Behind him, Splash fanned out to keep an eye on Bast.  Out of sight, Fang was slinking closer to Bear, the bold little mongoose watching for a chance to bite the far larger predator.

Round 1/2

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]