ardent

If I Said I Was Fine, Would You Believe Me?

Shelby Predator Fight

Calico Jack

Raiders Hollow
Raider

Master Fighter (465)

Master Navigator (285)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Critical Dodge!1KPride - PansexualOoh La LaSamhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
OverachieverUnderachiever
01-03-2023, 12:53 AM

As autumn winds down toward winter and the air continues to grow colder each morning, the young Calico Jack finds himself out on a prairie. Life of all shapes and sizes roam this grassy land; from huge buffalo to small, quick jack rabbits, the pup is not wanting for prey. Paws carry him slowly onward, his wide eyes looking at large herd of pronghorn that seem unperturbed by his presence. Truthfully, the pup couldn’t do much damage if he tired and the most he could probably do is make their ankles sore for a bit.

A gentle, cold wind rolls across the prairie, making the grass move like the ocean of his home. Bright, pale blue watch the world with awe, delighted to have found this small paradise. Now, where there is prey there are also predators and the young Jack should have known this. Perhaps it is his inexperience in life or just his cocksure attitude that nothing bad will happen to him that has the pup letting his guard down.

Whatever the reason may be, the young pup does not see the huge grizzly bear charging across the land until the herd of pronghorn turn tail and run. For a moment, Jack freezes, uncertain what to do but, as it becomes apparent that the bear is aiming for him, the boy is galvanized into action. With a mighty growl, he ducks under a huge, clawed paw, darting out and way from the mad beast before turning around to face it. Silently, the pup hopes that an adult will show up to rescue help him with this grizzly.

"Calico Jack"