gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
01-03-2023, 12:56 AM

The strange congratulated her on a job well done, and Rue's tail went to wagging a mile a minute when she mentioned something about taking out the yummy stuff to eat! "Rue likes yummy stuff!" She exclaimed, her face practically scrunching up with a wide-toothed grin of glee! "Let's do it!" She hopped up to her feet and with the help of the stranger, began to roll it back towards the others. Once there, she sat and waited patiently for the instructions from the other wolf, since clearly, she had no idea how to pry it open and get the goodies out! Maybe her mom would know, but her mom was...probably still hiding from her (whoops!) But right now, this was far more interesting to Rue, especially now that she knew she could get yummy stuff out of it.

Turning to the stranger, she nearly danced in place as she circled the watermelon, nose touching every possible part of its surface almost as if she was expecting to push some magical button that would just pop it open. "Can you open it now? Show Rue how to open it, please? Rue wants the yummy stuff!" She was impatient, yes. Was she annoying? Probably. Maybe it was just how she was. Or maybe others would just see it as her being the young pup she was. Whatever the case, she looked expectantly at the other before she realized she needed a name to put to her face! "Oh! My name is Rougarou! But everyone calls me Rue! What's your name? You're pretty! Are you from here? Are you an Insomniac? You don't smell like my mom's pack! Your eyes are bright blue and pretty! Like the sky! Can we open this now???"

WC: 1,507/2,500

"Speak"