Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Asena

Overachiever
01-03-2023, 02:32 PM

When I fall apart, Promise in the dark

He sighed as she let everything out on him, a guilty feeling welling up in his chest. In trying to keep her safe, he had distanced himself, only hurting her. How did he even tell her, he was dangerous. She had just seen how much so.

Then she spoke of packs, his eyes dropped, she was part of one now, and he was just the rogue male holding her. He'd never be good for her like the pack would. She was social and could learn so much there, while he would be left in the dark. "I can't go to a pack luce, im dangerous. I.... I dont know how to explain it, its in my head. I smell you and see something making the wrong move, I snap. I dont even know I've done it until I am left with a mangled body."

He used his paw to tilt her face up to his so she had to look him in the eye. There was a fire there he knew, but also he knew he couldn't overcome this. This was something deeper, it felt almost primal to him. He needed to protect her. There was no question to him of if he could, it was a question of how far he would go to do so.

His eyes locked on her green ones. He knew a hint of danger always lingered behind his eyes but it was softer when he looked at her. She was asking, no begging, for him to not keep himself from her. She needed to know she was up against demons fighting to control him, and him fighting to protect the most precious thing to him in his life, her. He didn't want to hurt her but, if they didn't tread carefully they would both get hurt. He let another sigh out. He was likely going to regret not keeping at a distance more.

"Okay."

Walk, "talk", Think

You'll be my nightlight

Art by Asena

As his best friend and personal medic, Lucette is allowed to enter Bae-Syl's threads as she sees fit. That being said Bae-Syl is her self appointed protector and might enter threads with her in them to ensure her safety.