An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Dream Weaver
Mammoth Hunter1K
01-03-2023, 08:05 PM
Balthier didn't respond to the way she had, a little jump in herself to his presence. He didn't mean to take her by surprise, but given her age and experience in just these further reaches of the world she was allowed to roam freely in, a little surprise was necessary. That same gentle grin on his maw as she relaxed, and a raised brow when she had said there weren't any rules against pushing limits. "I suppose you're not wrong." It was a little humorous as he was, and as he did before he wouldn't scold her for being out here. There was always the chance of something bad happening, but most of the time everything was under control. And with him here, she'd be safe.

"I'm one of the patrollers today, you seem like you'll be learning one day soon too if you'd like to join me." Better to keep an eye on her and head back towards the castle. The long route, but nonetheless back where no one had to be worried about her. She'd be old enough by the time Artorias blinked his eye to do patrols, leave the Hallowed lands, and just about anything she wanted. Though that probably felt like a lifetime away for her.

"Balthier"
Balthier can be rated a !M! mature character due to alcohol abuse.