Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-18-2013, 10:23 AM

The wolf didn't look at her like she was a prisoner, in fact, she seemed hardly able to truly focus on Azalea. Her eyes were wide, tear stains running fresh on her face. The she-wolf breathed in and out, in and out. Fast and shallow.

"I-i-I ca-can't b-bre-at-he." The broken words made Azalea's tail rise, her fur sitting a bit on end. "I-I'm not a healer, I don't know what to do!" She looked around desperately for some help. This wolf before her, she was a healer right? Couldn't she help herself? "Damn it!" She pulled herself together, fixing her gaze on the gold eyes before her.

What helped with panic attacks or whatever this was? She needed something to calm her down but didn't know enough about herbs to know what was best. Her mind went to lavender, it was a simple herb but not overly powerful. "You're a healer, right? Do you have any lavender or maybe you have something stronger?" Hopefully the wolf had something on hand that could help her relax, hell after this Azalea might need some for herself too.