size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
01-04-2023, 09:48 PM

She wouldn't need much else than that, the reassurance. Maybe she didn't really need it at all. She wouldn't ponder and dwell on the doings of why Alastor had been absent from the den that brief period of time. Everything seemed better now and she was typically not a young girl to poke her nose where it didn't belong, at least between her parents and siblings. Things would work out she supposed, that's the way life had been for her.

Her attention perked a little as Manea went back on giving Fia her own den. A tilt in her head with just the faintest of smiles which was typical for her. "That's fair." She hadn't imagined it any other way really. She didn't want to jump off the deep end and live a whole mile away, she just liked the idea of having that own space to call her own. Something fitting for the way she felt maturity wise. "I wanted to stay by Avacyn and Saracyn." She commented, but wouldn't poke the bear too much. She'd be grateful for what her mother gave as much as her mother did show care and love for her. She knew that. She went to lean her shoulder and head into her mother, not fully understanding what a child leaving the den to her would truly feel like, but understanding it wasn't easy for her. "I didn't plan on skipping out on any dinners." She reassured her in a bit of a joking tone, and surely she'd see just about the same amount of her even with the change like this, especially with new siblings on the way.

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.