ardent

save me from this hell

birth

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
01-04-2023, 11:53 PM

The leopard-painted girl drifted in and out of sleep for a while. As she did so, Medusa kept the pup warm and kept watch. She wasn't too worried about her own pups that she had left behind. Umbra was watching over them, and the cougar was a fierce protector. Medusa trusted her companion to keep them safe. She'd keep watch for as long as she needed to, but she was sure that if Widow didn't wake soon, she'd probably end up taking the pup back to her own den and then come back to haul Widow there herself, too. But luckily, she wouldn't need to do all that running around because Widow began to stir. Medusa watched her, head tilted to the side as she blink-watched the younger woman slowly stir and struggle to prop herself up enough. Her words sounded like she had just done a shit ton of exercise or something, and Medusa flicked a pierced ear at Widow's question. "Medusa has been sitting here since the sun was at the treeline, and now it's over the trees." She glanced up, noting the sun's position for a moment before firmly nodding. "Habari girl has been sleeping for a while." Or was she former Habari now? An Insomniac? Technically? Medusa was still wrapping her head around it all, but either way, Widow was still considered as Habari simply for the fact she was a part of the shitshow Recluse had created.

"Is she doing okay?" Medusa turned her head to look at the pup, shifting carefully so that Widow could better see her newborn child. "Pup was hungry, Medusa didn't want to let it go hungry while you were sleeping. She is fine," She nodded firmly to confirm that fact. But then she remembered...the other one. Her ears flattened as she remembered the other one she had wrapped up and placed on her other side. It hadn't survived, and she was unsure if Widow was aware of that. "Habari girl had two...that one was not fine...Medusa has been sitting with it, too...." If Widow wanted to do something with it, she'd hand it over. Otherwise, she was likely to bury it somewhere herself. But for now, with the pup in her possession, she wanted to wait and see how this whole thing with Widow would play out. So far, the girl didn't seem bad. But also, she had just given birth. Medusa certainly wasn't sure what to think of her just yet, but as usual, she hoped for the best.

"Medusa"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: