gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Kara
01-05-2023, 01:41 AM

It did not take long for someone to answer his call. He'd merely been watching the landscape with a flash of purple told hold of his focus. Pale green eyes consumed the tall let slim figure of a femme moving his way. As she drew closer Rhys parted his jaws to allow her scent to fall upon his tongue, tasting the stranger. A little grin swept across his lips as jaws shut and eyes roamed over her unique features. A beautiful white marking swept across one side of her face and a set of layered horns of sorts rested upon her brow. Rhys was slowly growing use to the mutated beasties in these lands, he figured there must be something in the water.

A pleasant greeting followed by a question fell into the air. Rhys allowed his eyes to settle on her own as he allowed his own smooth tones to lift from his lips, "A pleasure, Manea Mendacium." He tested the name, enjoying the way the surname rolled off his tongue. "I am Rhysand Malveaux." His head bowed gently to exhibit respect "I've come to learn more about Elysium." A brief pause. "I'm new to these lands and as of late the life of a loner has become horribly... lonely." Lips formed a smirk as he continued on. "Would you have some spare time to tell me of your Elysium, Manea?" Rhys practically purred the name as his eyes seemed to pour into her own.