size
Large
build
Medium
player
Hermes

VengeanceOoh La LaSamhain 2022ScarredDouble Master
01-05-2023, 02:28 AM

Sirius joins her, sliding into the spot she made for him and leaning slightly into her side. Keahi does not hesitate, mirroring his action and leans back into him. A content sigh rolls past her red lips as she shares the view with the Warlord and easily reports on the weather. He agrees with her assessment and talks about making the rounds with everyone. The smile that has been on her lips warms further and, when he reveals that the contents of the bag are for her, the red woman’s eyes widen with gratitude.

The fact that he remembers how the frigid North disagrees with her and has gone out of his way to bring her a woolen cloak has Keahi bowing her head in silent thanks and respect. He places it around her shoulders and she pulls away from slightly so that it fully encompasses her shoulders before returning to leaning into his side. Next, he passes her a parcel of wrapped meat, the warmth from the fire that was used to heat it, spreading from it and into her paws as she gratefully unwarps the offering.

With the warm meat in her paws, she lifts it slightly toward the Warlord, bows her head and says, “Mahalo.” The word is simple, an expression of thanks that has deep hidden roots within the woman’s culture. Thankfully, she digs into the meat, savoring the way the warmth spreads from her belly outward. The Warlord’s voice pulls her attention back up to him and his question about what was singing causes the tropical wolf to shuffle the meat in her paws slightly.

Offering a small, slightly embarrassed, smile, Keahi explains, “It is a small… offering I was giving to the pack and your deceased mate. In my culture, we believe that everyone is sacred and that we should all be respectful of that fact. It is important to thank that spark of being that came here and I was saying farewell and reminding Zee’s soul that we will see each other again. I... I wish I had taken the chance to get to know her better.” Guilt tugs at her features as he eyes fall to the warm meat in her paws.

The frigid wind is trying to steal its heat and Keahi takes another bite, enjoying the path of the warmth as is moves down her throat and into her belly. Ocean blue eyes move to look out over the land and she softly says, “I am so sorry for your loss Sirius. If there is anything I can do to help you or the pack, please tell me and I will do it.” Work is something she is good at and, if it can take some weight off his shoulders, she will gladly throw herself into whatever he wishes.

"Keahi Mogotsi"