size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

OverachieverSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantDream WeaverSnake Eyes
01-05-2023, 01:12 PM
Something about Sirius comforted him in a way he hadn't anticipated. Perhaps this would make a fine home after all, or so he hoped. While he wasn't necessarily being optimistic about the chances of this being a permanent home for him, he had a feeling it would be suitable, at least for a while. Too much hope was never a good thing, but he felt less cynical than he expected about this pack in the north.

As they walked, he kept close to Silent, familiar with her company more than nearly anyone else in this world. The landscape wasn't surprising to him since he'd been born not far from here, but he nodded anyway, recording the path to memory as best as he could. "I have no qualms with learning to fight. I've had my far share of practice spars." At heart he was a defender, drawn to protect those he loved, and while he knew he had much to learn he also knew he had a natural inclination toward more physical skills. "Just never under the official guidance of anyone," he added, hoping his lack of disciplined training wouldn't be too off-putting.