Seraphim

gems
size
build
player
10-18-2013, 01:35 PM

Seraphim
i?m radioactive, radioactive

It took him a moment to consider her words. She spoke simple fact with little feeling intertwined, yet something in her expression seemed to say she felt something she wasn't comfortable with. He tilted his head slightly to the side, but said nothing for a while, allowing Eris to move on to her next topic before answering her.

Thank you, Eris, he replied to her comment on his rank. I only hope to help rebuild my pack and make it a better place for my children to live. It is a great home, one where everyone is given worth and there is much room to grow within the pack... He trailed off glancing toward the sky. Even through all its ups and downs, Tortuga was a good home. The only downside was the location, but while the volcano was dormant he had little concern. He was simply thankful for the happy things, like finding Devya, that had come out of his place in the pack.

And he couldn't help but wonder if Eris had the same feelings about her home. A serious look crossed his face and he spoke with earnest concern. Are you happy in Glaciem, Eris?

Tagged: Eris