Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-05-2023, 01:32 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2023, 01:33 PM by Sirius. Edited 1 time in total.)
What the Warlord found in the expression of the blue wolf wasn't dissatisfaction. Not at all. As the smaller wolf spoke of an inclination to learn, his words hinted at a desire for an apprenticeship as well. Good. The Armada always needed wolves who hunkered to better themselves. As he looked to Bronzes quieter companion, he found no disagreement in her expression. "Very well. I have shown you the Armada, but I will take you no further into our Heart without a decision." He said. The Destruction name had carried them further into the territory then most, but he was unwilling to spill their secrets or layout of their warrens without something more.

"We have room for trades other then fighting, the rule for all learning is purely self defence." Here he glanced towards Silent. "And if you wish, I will take you on as my own apprentice, Bronze. And we can see how you florish under formal training." Here he looked back to the blue wolf. But it was clear he was waiting for the wolves to commit. The Armada needed to expand their greatest resource, wolves. He was not opposed to either of these wolves joining, and he offered them a place here and now.