Welcome To The Murder Party

Pack meeting/recruitment

Nguruvilu

gems
size
build
player
01-05-2023, 11:31 PM

Medusa welcomed her, as well as others, as the meeting filled in. Nguruvilu allowed her gaze to shift toward the members of the former pack, Habari. Medusa had plans for them, for their injustices against her. Truthfully Ruu could not blame her. Repercussions were normally when you acted against someone. If you didn’t want the punishment then you shouldn’t have committed the crime. And from her understanding, the entirety of the pack had worked against Medusa even when she had tried to make efforts to improve and move up.

Her attention flicked to a male who approached, one that was apparently Recluse’s mate. Medusa’s words to him were a bit harsh, but it sounded like they were honest. Oof, who has kids with everyone but their mate? She arched a brow at this, curious to see if the man would stand and fight now, or leave. In the end, he decided to fight later. Was it the right move? Nuru shook her head, turning her attention back to Medusa. A red male was speaking to her, asking for a rank, and as he finished, Nuru spoke up.

“Sounds to me like this is going to be one hell of a party, cutie. I’m best suited in a providing rank, a hunter, but if you have need of my claws and jaws elsewhere, I can double as a fighting body if needed.” Ngurulivu grinned. “If the Habari wolves are not allowed to leave the pits, would it be alright if I brought them rations? Even if they were cruel to you during your time in their pack, letting them starve is crueler still.” Nuru might not have agreed with their actions, but allowing them to waste away and not fight their way out was crueler still. Did they deserve that? Time would tell.

"Talk, 'Think.'