ardent

Sticks and stones won't break my bones

Illja

gems
size
build
player
10-18-2013, 02:30 PM
A woman stalked out of the ship, she must have been a high ranking figure, she wore the skull like a crown. She liked the skull. "What brings such a delicious delight to my borders?" She giggled at her wording. "Canntina Cael, Empress of Amenti." Empress, so sh was the lead ranking figure, she hoped that she was the same kind of person that she was. Well wearing that skull she certainly looks like it. She stood up and bowed her head to the lady empress, she did not want to be rude if she wanted to make her way up the ranks, and this lady was clearly not the kind of person you wanted to make an enemy of. "I am Illja Rochwillden. I seek a place to stay, a pack. But first, I must ask, do you harbour any males here? I do not with to stay among the ranks of those who believe them dominant. I apologize if I seem rude." Her rich accent luxurious and smooth. She looked at the empress, well she was quite fine looking too. Well not as fine as me. she giggled, not caring if the empress thought it strange.

OOC : Sorry replied with wrong account I''l request the last one to be deleted