Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
01-06-2023, 05:47 PM

It was almost hard to believe this was the second time her mother had been giving this lesson. It was a lot of information, but Lucette had faith in her little siblings that they would be able to remember the most important bits after all. Lucette couldn’t help but grin at how eager Alexander was to claim that all of his siblings would be blessed. She spoke then, her voice gentle and reassuring. She wanted to let them know that not all blessings had to be mutations on their bodies.

“I can assure you that the Divinities can be very good to you, even if you don’t have a blessing in the form of a mutation. Through their light I managed to find my best friend when I was separated from mom and dad. Someone who is strong, and was able to protect me.” There was clear warmth in her words as she spoke of Bae-Syl. “I’m hoping to one day introduce him to all of you. He’s really handsome, and he has rainbows in his fur.” She grinned at her siblings.

“After this, do you guys want to play a game together? We could play tag, or hide and seek.”

"Talk, 'Think.'
Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.