Expert Hunter (171)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
01-06-2023, 07:40 PM

The boy was only a few seasons old but his hunger for knowledge of the world around him was growing. He particularly became interested in the land next to the Falls, the one that smelled like his mom had been around it a lot. She said it was called Cattail Creek, part of their lands, and since it was part of Ethne’s lands that meant he was allowed to explore it, right? Without waiting for his mother’s companions the boy had set off, not expecting one of the first things he would come across would be another badger.

She had been foraging, digging for roots and the like. She had been interacting with another badger that lived here, companion to the Leader of the pack that had settled here. They didn’t seem keen on hunting badgers and so Song didn’t mind their presence. Seeing the young one out and about however got her thinking, and she approached the boy, calling to him in a soft tone. “Hello there. I take it you are one of Bellamy’s pups?”

Alexander paused, his gaze shifting to her with a grin. “Mhm! I’m Alexander.” He was going to say more but the loud chattering of the local squirrels caught his attention. His ears flicked back and he groaned. “So noisy… What's going on?” The badger groaned. “Turf war of sorts it sounds like. Bet it's the same two at it again…”

Alexander kept his ears pinned but continued on down the creek as the squirrels noisily chattered at one another. He wasn’t expecting to find another wolf laying near the creek, but there was one, a dark-furred lady with bits of lighter fur like his mother. Alexander’s ears perked up and, curiosity getting the better of him, he wandered away from Song right up to the other wolf. “Are you a member of Ethne too?” He asked with a grin. ”Those squirrels sure are loud, aren’t they? Think they’ll stop soon?”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Alexander has two companions - an American badger and a sharp-shinned hawk. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.