ardent

Misery Business

Misery

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
01-06-2023, 08:36 PM
Ah, home sweet home. It had been quite a while since she'd been here prior to claiming the lands, and even after having been gone for quite some time, the place was still as wretched as ever! Although there were much better lands to claim, the Pits always held a special place in her black little heart. Mostly because this was where she had practically grown up. Spent a lot of her early years here surviving on the unfortunate souls that had fallen into the goo or had gotten stuck and starved. But their misfortune was often a fortune for her because then she got to eat and get all sorts of neat bones and trinkets off the Pits victims. Yes, it truly was a special place for the Wraith!

And that was why her favorite people got the privilege of bunking here! They got front-row seating to watch the bubbling black tar pop and gurgle, or if something just so happened to crawl too close, and fall in well, they became one with the tar. Forever. It really was a great place for scavenging for odds and ends, and was the bulk of her bone supply when she was feeling too lazy to actively collect them herself. Why do all the work when the tar pits did most of it for her!?

Today though, she skulked into the pits to check on the Cursed. There was maybe a pawful of 'em, but the others would end up here sooner or later. She was just giving them a head start!

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2022

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: