gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-07-2023, 01:17 AM
"Talk" Walk

"Perhaps, it is simply a coincidence, as I was singing of my own life. I do thank you for the compliment." His untorn ear tilted forward as she spoke. Perhaps it really was a coincidence...but what were the odds that someone lived a life so similar to his own? Maybe it was more common than he thought. The light seemed to reflect around them. Off his pelt and onto hers, bathing her in a soft pink glow. Metallic gaze met crimson, and his interest in what she said was piqued. "Your ballad of monsters...is that what I should be calling it?" He mused as he stepped into the room. If she decided he wasn't welcome in her space, she was more than welcome to kick him out, though he doubted it would come to that. It was an interesting way to think about it. Though he wasn't entirely open about his demons except to those he trusted, and those wolves were few and far in between. Likely either dead or gone. Even his own kids didn't know his secrets.

"I'm afraid my life is a bit...complicated. We would probably be here for hours." Did he have hours to spare? Sure. But he was erring on the side of caution, simply for the fact that he didn't yet know if he could trust her with his Demons. He'd been fighting for years to keep them at bay, only to fail time and time again. Though it had been quiet as of late...he wasn't sure that he was willing to risk it coming out on this stranger. "This ship used to be mine. But fate had other plans for me, I suppose." It was that damned demons fault... He thought bitterly. "Glad someone is making good use of it." He shifted his cloak to better settle on his shoulders, "Does the singer have a name?"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.