An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
01-08-2023, 12:09 AM
The path he could walk with his eyes closed, asleep perhaps. It might not have been the best path to choose being so tired, but at least with company it would be less boring. Had he chosen another route, perhaps it wouldn't help him at all. He might not prefer the company of other often, but it proved to be useful at times and he could've had a much worse companion this morning.

He knew it was a silly question to ask how he was doing, but with the newest litter he figured he had his paws full. At least he seemed to be holding himself together, but if Grim knew anything about depression, it was how together someone could look on the outside but be completely destroyed on the inside. He kept himself from frowning, but as Sirius congratulated him on his rank he allowed himself to smile at least a little. "Thank you," he started, remembering the challenge Azure had made for him. Azure wasn't an easy opponent, he knew that before and even more so now. "for everything, I mean."

"Speech!"
Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex