size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Kara

Rapid Poster - SilverUnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship1K
01-08-2023, 03:05 AM

The mention of his Mother called for a pang of sorrow to hit his heart. Every time he heard that name it came. His beloved Deathbelle... Sadly the woman seemed worse for ware as of late and he hadn't a clue as to what to do about it. But, that was not the topic at hand and his troubles were not what mattered currently. Inc raised his brow gently as she inquired about Sirius, the former Warlord of Ashen, now Warlord of Armada. "No. My Mother, Deathbelle, left some time ago and I'm sure the Warlord followed suit." He couldn't give much more information merely due to the fact that he didn't have much. "I believe Sirius' pack, Armada, are allies of Ashen."

Honestly, Incubus hadn't planned on permanently leaving Ashen but did consider taking a temporary leave to assist in Riva's recover. As she softly spoke words of refusal and offered a soft smile, "You aren't asking for me to do anything." Incubus took a moment to think everything over as his eyes studied her own. "Would you consider joining Ashen? I do not want you to do anything that you don't want to. If your answer is no, that is fine." He wanted to make it very clear she owed him nothing.

[Image: CjtKtHg.png]
[Image: Incubus-Puffball-smoller.png]