Intermediate Navigator (40)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
01-08-2023, 11:20 PM

Nirvana might have been disappointed and discouraged with her progress, especially her search for her soulmate, but her aunt was there to reassure her. She wasn’t being too critical, especially with a decision that she couldn’t take back. It was an important decision in her life, and Nirvana wanted to make the right one. Wanted to be happy… and wanted her family to continue to thrive. If she became a weak link among them, then how could she claim she was a Mendacium? But that criticalness there was one of her strengths. She wouldn’t make the decision lightly, and though she might not find someone the definition of perfect, finding someone whose strengths outweighed their flaws would be the most ideal.

As they walked and talked Nirvana took in the sight of the lake they were passing by. Fireflies dotted the surface and thick plant life grew at the edges. She only took it on for a moment though as Manea reassured her that she would find her soulmate, and Nirvana offered her aunt a small smile. It might take more time, but her aunt was right. The ancients would not forsake her. That knowledge, and the reassurance, gave Nirvana a renewed sense of hope. She would not interrupt the purple dame, however, as her aunt recalled when she had met Alastor. Nirvana noticed the wistful smirk that appeared on her aunt's lips, and it brought a slight smile to her own as she listened.

“I’m sure that your family with him will continue to grow, and the Mendacium line will continue to gain strength.” Nirvana said. Her aunt already had three children, and with a mate as strong as Alastor there was no reason they shouldn’t have more. Her aunt had already proven herself capable as a leader, and now that Nirvana had come to Elysium, she was excited to see her aunt’s leadership now that she was an adult. “If that is the case for finding them then I suppose it will be best to work on my skills and contribute to Elysium then. Perhaps in doing that, I will find them in time.” Nirvana’s smile widened into a bit of a grin.

“What part of the lands are dens typically made in?” She asked. She wanted to be near everyone else. At least while resting. She would definitely need to poke around the rest of the lands in full later on though.

"Talk," 'Think.'