gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-08-2023, 11:40 PM

The dark-furred woman was not kept waiting long. Manea, the Matriarch of Elysium made her way to her in such a short amount of time that Bells could only assume that she had been within the area patrolling. As she approached Bellamy dipped her head respectfully, a smile upon her lips as Manea greeted her. “Likewise, Manea. It has been a fruitful time indeed, Ethne has risen in the lands of Auster, claiming Lazuli Falls and Cattail Creek for the time being. We are slowly growing, and my children have a safe place to roam.” Could she really ask for more? “Though there was an incident with a male who was ballsy enough to walk off with one of my children. I’ve gotten her back, but I wouldn’t put it past him to try more shit. He smells of a pack that lives near Fern Gulley… don’t know their names, but any pack that would walk off with my children certainly isn’t around to make friends. But that wasn’t why I came.”

Shifting the bag off her shoulder Bellamy takes a seat, opening its flap as she spoke. “Congratulations on your newest litter by the way. Seems I wasn’t the only one lucky enough to expand my family.” She lifts her gaze to Manea, smiling. She had picked up on the milk scent of the other femme, though she did not yet know the struggle Manea had with the little one’s health. “I’ve brought your pack some gifts from Ethne. Ginseng root, valerian root, watercress, alfalfa, and some rock candy that I’m sure your little ones would enjoy.” She spreads the items out with a paw before returning her gaze back to Manea.

“How have you and the rest of Elysium been doing? Is all well here?”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.