An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Dream Weaver
Mammoth Hunter1K
01-09-2023, 10:44 AM
He was more than thrilled to see that she was just as happy to see him, though he assumed she held in a lot more of those outward emotions like he did. He was never much the bubbly type, maybe she was the same in these regards.

He chuckled a little as she had told him her task but mentioned he didn't have to if he didn't like to get dirty. "You should take me for a rugged raft man, surely a little dirt won't bother me. I may have told you before, but I know some about plants or at least how to handle them."

He would take what she said seriously about the plant having properties that could put him out if not taken care of properly. He couldn't identify the herb, that was out of his general knowledge. But he knew enough not to mess around with it when she told him. He smiled a little as she cut herself off, there was no need to leave out what she felt like telling him. Especially in his much more sober state currently, "I'd always be willing to learn what you can teach." He assured her. At least a start from where he knew some about plants and herbs already.

He would follow suit after her as she began her work, watching to see how she would handle the plants first before going back in rhythm beside her. No problem for him. He raised a brow as she asked him about breakfast, another quiet chuckle that became apart of his character, "Well that depends on the day. A morning for myself sure, I'll take a nice breakfast. I guess that doesn't make much sense skipping when I'm working." He kept his attention on his paws while he spoke, casual as if he were comfortable with her. And he was. It wasn't difficult for him. He was surprisingly a bit naive when it came to relationships of any nature. Trust came easy for him, forgiveness did not however. Maybe something she'd never know. "Are you suggesting a late breakfast?" He joked slightly, he'd be willing to set something up with her of course. In the end he'd leave it up to her. If they worked together he could bring back enough for The Hallows and he wouldn't have to worry about failing on duties again.

"Balthier Destruction"
Balthier can be rated a !M! mature character due to alcohol abuse.