An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualIce Bridge Explorer
01-09-2023, 05:26 PM
Kiela made no effort to shy away from his touch, even leaning into the gentle touch of his muzzle to her shoulder. She wasn't normally a physically affectionate wolf but the simple contact with a familiar friend brought her great comfort, and she allowed herself to bask in it for a curiously long moment before breaking contact.

It seemed he too was heading north. Perhaps she might be blessed with his company for a while longer, at least until they went their separate ways again. "Your sisters are no longer here?" It was a simple question, conversational rather than prying - she remembered their conversations well and found herself wondering if anything had happened to Víðarr's family since she'd seen him last.

"Sometimes. It depends on the weather, though usually they stick close together in the forests through most of the winter." Kiela allowed herself a faint smile at his words. She knew it was an honest question and she had no qualms with answering it. "Honestly? No, not really. The herd is my life. When they are well I find it less important to stay close to them always, but I always go back." Though for a moment she wondered if he had any driving force that really led him - maybe it was his family, since they seemed quite important to him - she felt unsure how receptive he'd be to such a private question.