size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
01-09-2023, 08:11 PM

Talyssa hadn't meant for her earlier suggestion to be funny, but she definitely picked up on his amusement to her response. Her cheshire grin took a firm hold over her expression as she pushed further into an intentional playful light. "Well, if I'm not wrong, then I must be right." The young girl declared with bright enthusiasm. In one more quick glance, she first looked toward the direction in which she had been traveling, and then back in the direction in which they both had come. But when he drew his breath to speak once again, her attention snapped back to Balthier. Just in time for him describe his task of the day, and an invitation to tag along! "That sounds like fun! Show me the way!" Talyssa insisted.

Despite her suggestion that he take the lead, the girl couldn't contain her excitement. She skipped forward a couple of strides before looking back to the knight over her shoulder. "What are we supposed to do while patrolling?" She asked, wanting to make sure that she did things correctly.