size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
01-09-2023, 08:44 PM
Talyssa listened with intent as Mercury provided insight into Andy and Thorn's match up. She always thought Andy's horns were beautiful, but being able to use them in a fight made them much more practical as well. She was even glad that they could help Thorn prepare for his sword wielding. However, she wondered what their dad would think if he was getting sword training elsewhere.

When it came time for Mercury to talk to her and her sister, she couldn't help but take things a little more seriously. It brought her a small sense of satisfaction when it was acknowledged that running was a valid option. But she would take defending herself a little more earnestly. At the question of her vulnerable parts, she wondered to what extent he was referring to. "Well, eyes are vulnerable." She answered quietly as she thought it out. "Your neck and chest are too, I suppose. Did I miss anything major?" Talyssa added.

When Andy mentioned that she was more than anything else she had to bring to a fight, which, she would have to agree with. Nodding along as she spoke. Talyssa knew she would be more likely to run than exchange blows. But if she could use that to her advantage as Andy described, maybe she had a shot at beating someone in a fight ... though she would be much happier to allow Dusk, Thorn, or Kea to fight her battles for her.

When Dusk set in to offer her advice, Talyssa admired her for her suggestions. And then in turn, Thorn had his input as well.  "Of course! I know I don't have anything to worry about with a family as great as ours around." Talyssa declared, motioning to Andromeda as well, so she knew she was included as well.

With that, Thorn asked another question. Moreso pertaining to predators than fighting other wolves. Information that Talyssa would also be interested to know. With the same intention she always had when learning something new, she awaited Mercury's response.