size
Medium
build
Light
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
01-09-2023, 09:53 PM
No sooner had the short-tempered man called for an opponent did one finally make their presence known. Alas, it was a familiar sight - Tojo’s own healer, Tenshi. What she was doing in Boreas was a mystery to him - but he supposed she’d ask the same about him, as well. She appeared amused, even commenting that they very well could’ve sparred in clearings of the bamboo maze. ”I suppose I wanted a change of scenery,” He added back in his poor attempt at an amusing reply. His humor tended to be quite dry, but at least he’d made the effort.

She mentioned he could have the honors to begin as well, and he nodded in acknowledgement. His double-bladed sword - made purposefully dull for sparring so as to not accidently hurt his opponents - was pulled from its sheath, and he balanced it in his maw as she braced her shoulders. It only took mere seconds for him to guage her size; roughly Hattori’s bulk and height, with antlers instead of horns. He was accustomed to adjusting his combat sty;e against those bigger than him, so his movements reflected the practice he’d put in.

Without warning, not even indicating that he’d pounce, the rabbit-like man charged head-on towards the golden-splotched woman, and only a stride before her chest he’d sharply pivot so as to launch upwards with his hind leg jutted out, aiming to kick her shoulder in a rabbit-punch form of shoulder check. If successful, he’d aim to further unbalance her from the impact by forcing the flat side of his sword against her side, using it as a brace to push his weight forward against her. It was basic, but it was meant to be - he’d adjust his style based on her fighting style, too.

Usagi vs Tenshi for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Double-bladed Sword
Companion 1: Maine Coon, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Akita Inu, Male - Battle
Skills: Expert Fighter & Advanced Hunter

Speech

wishing there was something left to lose
this could be the day i die for you—