gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
01-09-2023, 10:02 PM

Throughout her whole little lesson on the Kava, Balthier remained quiet and attentive- which she didn't mind. He didn't seem bored or annoyed- if he was, he didn't show it. So, until he did, she would keep going. If he retained any of the information, perhaps it would come in handy sometime in his life. If it didn't, well ... neither of them was out anything. Even still, he made a quick study, and she was glad for the help. When he made mention of his initial purpose of being out here to hunt, she offered him a soft nod and an affectionate sideways glance. "Well, I wouldn't call myself a great huntress. But I can keep myself fed." She offered lightly, with a small chuckle of amusement. "I would be happy to help ... but if I end up doing more harm than good, you'll just have to tell me." Kiliaen insisted in a playful tone, but her words were genuine. "You won't hurt my feelings." She finished with an attempt at assurance.

Once the stalk had been sectioned off relatively easily, it was time to start sticking them in the ground. Gathering a couple of the propagules, she moved a couple of strides away and took a few good swipes at the ground. Once she made a groove three or four inches deep, she dropped a stem segment in and covered it with the loose dirt. "Just like that." She said, glancing up to her company for a moment. "They just need to be spaced a few strides apart. Otherwise, it doesn't matter where." This garden was a wild one after all. It did no good to try and tame it into sections.