size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - HomoromanticSamhain 2022
01-09-2023, 10:08 PM
She at least didn't feel so bad as he mentioned that he couldn't remember clearly either and as time went on she was becoming more comfortable with his presence. She hadn't been scared or anything like that of him, even given her harsher past. She was actually quite welcoming to those inside the walls. But she was feeling different the longer they were here together. Maybe not so different than she would have felt with anyone else but she hadn't really given the chance or had to opportunity to notice the change like that.

She giggled a little to the thought, though she had no intention of taking the kids outside the walls. Not anytime soon at least. Still she went along with the idea. Her brother and Briar would certainly appreciate the time to themselves even if Ash just brought them down the hall to her room for a few hours. "I think they'll be pretty capable to take care of themselves at least, it'll just be hard to have them rounded up all the time." It was a silly gesture, maybe one he could agree on too.

She did glance away a little shyly as he grinned and talked about his pack and of course the thought of coming to visit was a far reach from where she was today. She would trust Sirius or even Kotori under their protection, the problem was getting there. Even with someone like her brother outside pack lands, it would make her panic thinking of it now. She wouldn't though, swallowing the fear to keep it from the air between them. "Maybe I'll get to see it one day. The falls were one of my favorite things growing up." She mentioned while the lands of the old Hallows had been the most striking in her childhood.

"Ashelia Carpathius"