size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
01-10-2023, 08:47 PM

Mercury seems impressed with her knowledge of the telescope and Andy’s tail wags happily behind her. A smile is on her lavender lips as she asks about the stars and the warrior is quick to name Polaris. Nodding in agreement, she looks up toward the night sky before hesitating and asking about a star named Zee. His answer is expected but, when he speaks about naming her own, the girl’s pale blue gaze turns to him and a small smile grows on her lips.

With determination in her voice, she says, “Then that is what I’ll do! I’ll find my own star and name it Zee.” Andy allows her gaze to roam back up to the stars as the sun’s light fades from the sky and their twinkling faces begin to make an appearance. After a few minutes she says, “Sirius.” Gaze darts back to Mercury and a grin appears as she says, “That’s my favorite star. Sirius, in the constellation, Canis Major.” She recites the information she knows about it, a smile never leaving her purple lips as they talk.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.