size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
01-10-2023, 11:29 PM
Mom starts talking again and this time, little Haydée is bound and determined to drink in the information. Shifting to sit up a little straighter, the girl wiggles until she is a tiny bit uncomfortable so that her mind is less prone to wandering off. Face scrunches up in concentration as the lesson goes on, questions beginning to form as more information is given. At the mention of mutations, a small frown tugs at the corners of her lips down but mom is quick to add that wolves without them are no less special.

A grin splits her maw and tail thumps the ground behind her and her mouth slowly rounds into an ‘o’ as the list of ways to be special goes on. Emerald green eyes brighten with joy as mom looks to her and Dorian and, in that very moment, Haydée decides to devote herself to learning as much as she can about everything she can. The question that she poses about children is soon answered and the answer has the small pup cooing softly, “Wow” but, other than that, makes no other noise.

The thought of being able to play soon has the girl even more determined to catch what information she can about the Divines. Alexander speaks up, talking about how they are all going to be blessed and listing off what each of them can be. Happily, Haydée chimes in, “Yeah! And, and Alex is going to be greatest hunter that anyone has ever seen! Oh! Maybe they will call him the lord of the hunt!” Her smile is bright and, while Alex is already blessed by the Divines with his teeth, the girl feels it is important to include him in more blessings.

Dorian bumps her shoulder and Haydée turns her bright, infectious smile toward him, joy pouring off her small form. Lucette speaks of the Divines blessing her and helping her to find her best friend. With great awe, the small girl turns her emerald gaze to her sibling and says, “I want to meet him! Are the rainbows real? How did he trap them in his fur?” More questions swirl in her mind but she realizes she is getting off topic and loudly whispers, “Tell me after! I’m paying attention!”

Subtle? Maybe not but the girl is young and really, really trying to keep her wandering focus on the lesson. Oh man, tag does sound found! Nodding sharply in agreement, she notices Corbin leap up and turn to leave, ready to play and little Haydée says, “Not yet silly! We need to learn about the Eldest! Then I can kick your butt at tag!” Laughter erupts from her and she rocks with the force of it but, as she turns her gaze back to their mother, the girl quickly sobers.

She had a question she needed to ask, “Mommy, when we go to the Divine plain, will be helpers of the Divinities?” Curiously, she waits for the answer and the continuation of the lesson.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.